Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introduction

Hi everbody and thanks for stopping by. Before I begin my journey into the world of what and whoever, I thought I'd spend some time talking about my favorite subject; ME!!!!! Just kidding. Actually I want to tell you a little about myself and maybe why I chose this path. I'm a 45 year old  disabled male living in Maryland. I've been confined to a wheelchair all my life
  due to a birth defect called Spina Bifida which is an exposure of the spinal chord at birth. To resolve this, exposed nerves were removed rendering me unable to use or even feel my lower extremities.Other than not being able to do things a "normal" person can do, I'm regular people myself. Sports is one of my passions.Besides going to an occassional game, I love watching sports on television, my favorites being football and baseball. Unfortunately I don't often get to play as watch. I also love bowling, a good movie, action being my favorite, and a thriller for reading. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

Now if this is sounding more like a singles ad than a blog, well..... that's another reason for  this adventure. I'm hoping to make many new friends and maybe find that someone special.. I also hope to give you all something to think and  talk about as I welcome all points of view. If you have something you'd like me to address, feel free to express yourself.

So, hang on and enjoy the ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment